1. They're trendy. Skibz are cool. Innit.
2. They're British. From an idea by British a mumpreneur, a seed was planted and Skibz grew. Skibz are keeping conscious of their carbon footprint, and are providing more and more job opportunities within Britain by bringing more and more manufacturing to the UK. (Check out the Made In Britain range of dribble bibs)
3. They're a small business, with BIG ideas. Each and every order from our website is lovingly hand packed and dispatched by a member of our small team in our petite office on a Somerset farm. The best things come in little packages though, right? Each and every one of the staff at Skibz HQ are dedicated to giving you and your little ones the best.
4. They're approved by mums. Skibz products are designed by mums, tried by mums, and loved by mums. They're made, tried and tested to be super soft and highly absorbent to keep baby's skin dry and free from the soreness that wet, dribbly necks and chins can create. Mum knows best!
5. They've won awards. The Skibz team pride themselves on their passion for producing and providing perfect and practical products to make parenthood a little simpler, and keep little ones comfortable. (Their in-house blogger is also quite good at alliteration.)